What future global health R&D funding landscape looks like?
In the persistence of the COVID-19 pandemic and uncertainty of the future funding landscape for neglected diseases, global health R&D funders will discuss their perspectives and strategies to fight against existing and emerging global health threats during and beyond the pandemic at the panel session hosted by the GHIT Fund, 62nd Annual Meeting for the Japanese Society of Tropical Medicine.
Date: 5:00pm – 6:30pm JST, November 4th, 2021
Registration & Fee: https://www.pac-mice.jp/jstm2021/registration.html
Speakers & Moderator
- Ms. Mihoko Kashiwakura, Head of Japan, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- Mr. Masahiko Noda, Managing Director, Department of International Strategy, Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED)
- Mr. Daisuke Imoto, Vice President, External Affairs & Corporate Development, GHIT Fund
- Ms. Lara Pandya, Senior Strategic Partnerships Officer, European & Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)
- Ms. Anna Doubell, Chief Operating Officer, Policy Cures Research [Moderator]