[Register Now!] Webinar series on NTDs: Global Trends and Japan's Experience - Japanese Language Only
The Japan Alliance on Global Neglected Tropical Diseases (JAGntd) and the GHIT Fund will host a webinar series on NTDs focused on Global Trends and Japan's Experience. In this webinar series conducted in Japanese, experts will provide an introduction to NTDs, as well as goals and challenges of the NTD roadmap. Speakers will also highlight current programs and activities to eliminate NTDs in the COVID-19 era.
Seminar 6: Mycetoma
[Date/Time] Thursday, March 11, 2021, 13:30-14:45 pm JST
1. Introduction: What is Mycetoma?
Rie Yotsu, Assistant Professor, Nagasaki University School of Tropical Medicine and Global Health
2. AAR’s Mycetoma program in Sudan
Akemi Kita, Program Manager, AAR Japan
3. DNDi Japan's Approach - Hosting seminar on Mycetoma
Midori Morioka, Senior Officer, External Relations, DNDi Japan
4. How GHIT joined the fight against Mycetoma
Daisuke Imoto, Vice President, External Affairs & Corporate Development, GHIT Fund
5. Toward the delivery of Mycetoma drugs - Lessons learned from Eisai’s DEC donation program for Lymphatic Filariasis
Takayuki Hida, Senior Director, Sustainability, Eisai Co., Ltd.
6. WHO roadmap outlines strategies and challenges for combating mycetoma
Aya Yajima, Technical Officer, Malaria, Other Vectorborne and Parasitic Diseases Unit, Division of Communicable Diseases, WHO Western Pacific Regional Office
[Organizer] Japan Alliance on Global Neglected Tropical Diseases (JAGntd)
[Sponsor] GHIT Fund
Replay past webinars on the JAGntd Youtube channel.
Seminar 1 (Part1) : Introduction to NTDs
Seminar 1 (Part2) : Lymphatic Filariasis
Seminar 2: Skin NTDs
Seminar 3: Schistosomiasis
Seminar 4: Chagas disease
Seminar 5: Leprosy